About Information Technology Information Technology jobs with MD Anderson give you the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology to deliver critical information and contribute toward a future without cancer. From Desktop Support to Business Systems Analysis, we’re searching for passionate individuals who can use their expertise to make a difference. Learn more about the Information Technology job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Data Manager||Houston, TX||12/12/2013|
|Supervisor Information Technology||Houston, TX||12/09/2013|
|Dir Clinical Systems & Svcs||Houston, TX||12/07/2013|
|Systems Analyst II||Houston, TX||12/07/2013|
|Manager Clinical Data Management Systems||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|SharePoint Business Systems Analyst||Houston, TX||11/17/2013|
|Business Systems Analyst NLP (Natural Language Processing)||Houston, TX||10/19/2013|
|Web Content Management Specialist||Houston, TX||10/16/2013|
|Web Editor||Houston, TX||09/25/2013|
|Associate Applications Systems Analyst||Bastrop, TX||09/13/2013|
|Systems Analyst III||Houston, TX||09/13/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Systems Analyst II - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 66,400.00Salary Midpoint 83,000.00Salary Maximum 99,600.00 FUNCTION Build, maintain, monitor, audit, and perform authorized upgrades to the clinical, administrative, and research servers for the Division of Radiat...
Reference Code: 1894BR
- Dir Clinical Systems & Svcs - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 0.00Salary Midpoint 0.00Salary Maximum 0.00 The Director, Clinical Systems & Services in the Information Services Division is accountable for overseeing the institution’s clinical information systems related to inpatient and ambulatory services. This position is also part of the Epic implementation project. The Director is also responsible for providing leadership for the acquisition, development...
Reference Code: 1912BR
- Manager Clinical Data Management Systems - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 89,200.00Salary Midpoint 111,500.00Salary Maximum 133,800.00SUMMARY: Provides direction, innovation and leadership to the Section of Melanoma in expanding and maintaining the use of information technology and data administration in the Melanoma Clinical Research Program and in collaboration with internal and external colleagues. Is responsible for developing and managing new systems, application programs an...
Reference Code: 1809BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.