About Skilled Trades Use your well-honed experience and expertise to help others with a skilled trade job at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers, MD Anderson. Whether you bring your knowledge and know-how to work on installation and repair of electrical systems or on the installation, maintenance and repair of water, air, gas, sewer and steam lines and systems, your dedication will be appreciated each and every day. Learn more about the Skilled Trades job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Physical Plant Technician II||Houston, TX||12/11/2013|
|Building Attendant I||Houston, TX||12/09/2013|
|Building Attendant I||Houston, TX||12/08/2013|
|Instrumentation Technician||Houston, TX||12/07/2013|
|Building Attendant I||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Building Attendant II||Houston, TX||11/15/2013|
|Manager Physical Plant||Houston, TX||10/25/2013|
|Physical Plant Technician I||Houston, TX||10/25/2013|
|Physical Plant Technician II||Houston, TX||09/23/2013|
|Refrigeration Mechanic||Houston, TX||09/13/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Instrumentation Technician - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 43,600.00Salary Midpoint 54,500.00Salary Maximum 65,400.00 Summary Function: Provides highly skilled technical work involving electronic, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic control of typical state-of-the-art hospital facilities systems and equipment....
Reference Code: 1884BR
- Building Attendant II - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 20,800.00Salary Midpoint 26,000.00Salary Maximum 31,200.00SUMMARY :Function: Provides manual work involving cleaning and housekeeping duties in buildings or annexes of the Cancer Center with leadership duties.Scope: Impacts janitorial and housekeeping activities.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Coordinates housekeeping duties in a particular area of a building or annex. Trains Building Attendants in the various clea...
Reference Code: 1533BR
- Building Attendant I - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 18,800.00Salary Midpoint 23,500.00Salary Maximum 28,200.00Shift 7a-3:30p Mon-Fri and alternating weekendsSUMMARY:The primary purpose of the Building Attendant I is to perform all necessary cleaning and housekeeping tasks within an area of assignment. Impacts cleanliness of the institution.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:1. Performs custodial duties as assigned such as dust and wet mopping floors; vacuuming floors; ...
Reference Code: 1873BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.