About Research Research jobs with MD Anderson Cancer Center give you the chance to perform groundbreaking research in our state-of-the-art laboratories using cutting-edge technology. Surround yourself with some of the most brilliant minds in the world as you work to eliminate all forms of cancer and discover how your passion can make a sincere difference. Learn more about the Research job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Behavioral Science Res Asst||Houston, TX||03/08/2014|
|Data Modeler||Houston, TX||03/08/2014|
|Research Statistical Analyst||Houston, TX||03/07/2014|
|Behavioral Science Res Asst||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Coord Research Laboratory||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Coordinator Research Data||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Res Coord Behavioral Science||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Sr Coord Research Data||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Assoc Scientist II In Vivo Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Associate Scientist II In Vitro Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Research Scientist Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Research Assistant II Immunology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Sr Research Histology Tech||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Houston, TX||02/28/2014|
|Research Program Coordinator Epidemiology||Houston, TX||02/28/2014|
|Research Assistant II||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
|Research Asst II||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
|Sr. Research Scientist||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Research Nurse Leukemia - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 54,000.00 Salary Midpoint 72,000.00 Salary Maximum 90,000.00 1. Protocol Management Assumes responsibility for the effective operation of research protocols in collaboration with the principal investigator and study sponsor. Examples include participation in SIVs, conference calls, interim assessments and email/written business correspondence. If required by the protocol, ensures capture of research-associa...
Reference Code: 2621BR
- Research Assistant I Smithville Texas - Smithville, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 25,200.00 Salary Midpoint 31,500.00 Salary Maximum 37,800.00 Summary The primary purpose of the Research Assistant I position is to provide technical assistance in carrying out various research projects in the Molecular Biology Facility Core at the Science Park Key Functions 1. Research Support Perform technical laboratory duties to supply information as part of a research service Core laboratory. Perform d...
Reference Code: 2673BR
- Research Nurse Gyn Onc & Reproductive Med - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 54,000.00 Salary Midpoint 72,000.00 Salary Maximum 90,000.00 SUMMARY The primary purpose of the Research Nurse position is to p rovide independent and advanced clinical and operational management of research protocols. The Research Nurse affects research protocols and patients in designated protocols. Scope of position is defined by the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Texas and requires adherence to the ...
Reference Code: 2749BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.