About Research Research jobs with MD Anderson Cancer Center give you the chance to perform groundbreaking research in our state-of-the-art laboratories using cutting-edge technology. Surround yourself with some of the most brilliant minds in the world as you work to eliminate all forms of cancer and discover how your passion can make a sincere difference. Learn more about the Research job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Behavioral Science Res Asst||Houston, TX||03/08/2014|
|Data Modeler||Houston, TX||03/08/2014|
|Research Statistical Analyst||Houston, TX||03/07/2014|
|Behavioral Science Res Asst||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Coord Research Laboratory||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Coordinator Research Data||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Res Coord Behavioral Science||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Sr Coord Research Data||Houston, TX||03/05/2014|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Assoc Scientist II In Vivo Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Associate Scientist II In Vitro Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Institute Research Scientist Neurobiology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Research Assistant II Immunology||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Sr Research Histology Tech||Houston, TX||03/01/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Houston, TX||02/28/2014|
|Research Program Coordinator Epidemiology||Houston, TX||02/28/2014|
|Research Assistant II||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
|Research Asst II||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
|Sr. Research Scientist||Houston, TX||02/27/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Technologist - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 44,500.00 Salary Midpoint 60,000.00 Salary Maximum 76,500.00 Summary The shift for this position is 8:00am - 4:30pm with rotating weekends and holidays. The primary purpose of the Medical Technologist position is to perform independently the analytical methodology employed in one or more sections (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Cytogenetics, Transfusion Medicine, Immunology, Bone Marrow, Cytopathology, HLA...
Reference Code: 3270BR
- Sr Research Histology Tech - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 41,200.00 Salary Midpoint 51,500.00 Salary Maximum 61,800.00 Summary The primary purpose of the Sr. Research Histology Technician position is to provide technical skills in the preparation of tissue specimens for research experiments. Key Functions · Coordinate and perform quality control activities. · Develop new methodologies for tissue banking and processing. · Performs routine and s...
Reference Code: 3330BR
- Research Program Coordinator Epidemiology - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 43,200.00 Salary Midpoint 54,000.00 Salary Maximum 64,800.00 *** Ideal candidate will have Master's in degree, Epidemiology, Public Health or Healthcare administration and five years of experience in clinical project / program administration and management *** 1. Support research program activities by utilizing strong interpersonal skills to communicate with faculty and staff. 2. Recruit patients to researc...
Reference Code: 3310BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.