About Pharmacy Play a vital role in cancer’s treatment and cure. With a Pharmacy job at MD Anderson, you’ll be rewarded personally and professionally by contributing to the incredible advances we’re making in cancer care. Whether you work in Patient Care, Research, Academic, Pharmaceutical Policy and Outcomes Research, or Drug Use Policy, you’ll have a chance to touch lives every day. Learn more about the Pharmacy job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Clinical Pharmacy Specialist||Houston, TX||12/12/2013|
|Pharmacist Inpatient||Houston, TX||12/12/2013|
|Sr. Pharmacy Clinical Informatics Specialist||Houston, TX||12/07/2013|
|Clinical Pharmacy Specialist||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Lead Pharmacy Technician||Houston, TX||11/12/2013|
|Pharmacy Technician Clinic||Houston, TX||11/12/2013|
|Pharmacy Technician Inpatient||Houston, TX||11/09/2013|
|Associate Scientist I In Vitro Pharmacology||Houston, TX||11/07/2013|
|Director Pharmacy Operations||Houston, TX||10/15/2013|
|Institute Sr Research Scientist In Vitro Pharmacology||Houston, TX||09/13/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Pharmacist - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 94,000.00Salary Midpoint 123,600.00Salary Maximum 154,500.00 Summary The primary purpose of the ATC pharmacist is to provide support in all areas of pharmacy practice including supervision of the preparation of commercial and investigational IV admixtures, maintaining the automated dispensing units, care of the infusion pumps and continuous quality improvement. Independent thinking and decision-making is re...
Reference Code: 1980BR
- Pharmacist Inpatient - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 94,000.00Salary Midpoint 123,600.00Salary Maximum 154,500.00 Summary The primary purpose of the Inpatient Staff Pharmacist position is to provide professional and other related pharmaceutical care services to MDACC healthcare staff, including, but not limited to: - Process medication orders for chemotherapy and investigational drug regimens...
Reference Code: 1973BR
- Sr. Pharmacy Clinical Informatics Specialist - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 110,500.00Salary Midpoint 137,000.00Salary Maximum 165,500.00 Summary The primary purpose of the Sr. Pharmacy Clinical Informatics Specialist – Performance Improvement is to provide pharmacy operational and clinical process re-design oversight and...
Reference Code: 1896BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.