About Business Professionals Whether you work in patient care, research or administration, a Business Professionals job with MD Anderson offers a chance to use your business acumen for a truly rewarding cause. You’ll also be part of a diverse environment and work at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers. Learn more about the Business Professionals job you’re interested in and apply today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Coord Research Data||Houston, TX||12/05/2013|
|Phlebotomist Part Time||Houston, TX||12/05/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/05/2013|
|Coordinator Patient Services||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Patient Escort||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Res Coord Behavioral Science||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Sr Res Coord Behavioral Sc||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Clinical Business Manager||Houston, TX||11/29/2013|
|Coord Clinical Studies||Houston, TX||11/28/2013|
|Case Manager – Utilization Review Screening Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Quality Management Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator Part Time||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Financial Analyst Revenue Billing||Houston, TX||11/25/2013|
|Manager PBS||Houston, TX||11/25/2013|
|Coord Procurement||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Sr Coord Meeting Room||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Program Coordinator - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 43,200.00Salary Midpoint 54,000.00Salary Maximum 64,800.00The primary purpose of the Program Coordinator position is to provide program coordination for the various educational and administrative programs housed in the Office of PA Programs. Develops and maintains program databases, and schedules. Creates, tracks and reports metrics for programs. Attends meetings and supports PA administrative and education...
Reference Code: 1860BR
- Research Data Coordinator - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 30,800.00Salary Midpoint 38,500.00Salary Maximum 46,200.00Key Functions of the Research Data Coordinator1. To assist in the coordination of regulatory correspondence and protocol administration on all departmental clinical research.– Communicate verbally and in writing, as needed or as requested by study investigator, with internal reviewers (e.g., Surveillance Committee) or external agencies (e.g., ...
Reference Code: 1856BR
- Coord Research Data - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 30,800.00Salary Midpoint 38,500.00Salary Maximum 46,200.00 Monitors toxicity and response to study agent and reports to proper source (ig; research nurse, physician investigator, sponsor as requested). Must be able to visually check records and communicate findings to proper source (ig; research nurse, physician investigator, sponsor as requested). Develops and maintains system for controlling paper flow fo...
Reference Code: 1822BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.