About Administrative By being hired into one of our Administrative jobs at MD Anderson Cancer Center, you’ll be a key member of the MD Anderson Cancer Center team. Professionals in Administrative careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Administrative at MD Anderson Cancer Center may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date |
|Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/06/2013|
|Coord Research Data||Houston, TX||12/05/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator||Houston, TX||12/05/2013|
|Coordinator Patient Services||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Res Coord Behavioral Science||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Sr Res Coord Behavioral Sc||Houston, TX||12/04/2013|
|Administrative Assistant||Houston, TX||11/28/2013|
|Coord Clinical Studies||Houston, TX||11/28/2013|
|Case Manager – Utilization Review Screening Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Clinical Research Program Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Quality Management Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Research Data Coordinator Part Time||Houston, TX||11/27/2013|
|Administrative Assistant||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Coord Procurement||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Medical Technologist Nights||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Sr Coord Meeting Room||Houston, TX||11/22/2013|
|Sr. Administrative Assistant||Houston, TX||11/16/2013|
|Medical Technician II||Houston, TX||11/14/2013|
|Medical Staff Coordinator||Houston, TX||11/13/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Research Data Coordinator - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 35,600.00Salary Midpoint 44,500.00Salary Maximum 53,400.00SummaryProvides administrative and patient care services for the coordination of research studies.Coordinates patient data for research studies.Key Functions1. Assists in the coordination of administration of all departmental clinical trials for the program:· Coordinates administration of clinical research protocols· Maintains and updat...
Reference Code: 1366BR
- Clinical Studies Coordinator - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 48,000.00Salary Midpoint 60,000.00Salary Maximum 72,000.00 1. Collaborates with department faculty and study chair or protocol sponsor regarding protocol submissions, amendments, and withdrawals. Collaborates...
Reference Code: 1431BR
- Medical Staff Coordinator - Houston, TX
- Description: Salary Minimum 41,200.00Salary Midpoint 51,500.00Salary Maximum 61,800.00The primary purpose of the Medical Staff Coordinator position is to oversee the initial credentialing of clinical faculty to ensure the timely processing of applications to the Medical Staff, ensuring all regulatory and institutional requirements and standards are met. Serves as the liaison with the Texas Medical Board to obtain institutional license...
Reference Code: 1475BR
ABOUT MD ANDERSON
Be part of an extraordinary team dedicated to Making Cancer History®. MD Anderson jobs give you the chance to make a profound impact on our goal to eliminate cancer through outstanding patient care, research and prevention. Join us and discover how MD Anderson jobs support your personal and professional growth. Here, you can make a sincere difference at one of the world’s most respected cancer centers—and enjoy endless opportunities to perform rewarding work.